The ePortfolio Director is a full-time 12-month EHRA Adjunct Assistant Professor position whose responsibilities include:
- Coordinating campus wide ePortfolio initiative
- Teaching one course each semester
- Coordinating strategies, data collection, and implementation of program learning outcomes related to the assessment of the General Education Program
- Attending and/or serving on appropriate committees and councils related to ePortfolios, assessment, curriculum review, and faculty development.
- Performing other duties as assigned